Passport-size Photo

“Affix your passport size photo here”. Everyone has come across this statement several times. How many passport size photos does a person need? Even students require an average of 10 photos an year. Hall tickets, forms, passes all require the passport size photos for identity. Some are important ones and some are unimportant.

Actually most of them are unimportant which doesn’t require good quality images. Even then we a spending a good amount for that purpose. Why should we need to spend much for the college bus pass or for the library identity card? When I thought about this I struck with an idea. I have taken a laser printout of my photo thereby saving a good amount of money. So get ready to take your passport size photos in bulk.




- Athira M. K.

Comments

  1. Nice blog, I hope you are enjoying the holidays. Love the photos! Merry Christmas.

    Visit my blog when you get a chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we usually do dis..dad brot out dis plan here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 80 enam ondallo..... 80 vayasu vare uapyogikkammm...lafam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Inside Matters...

Red T-shirt

CEK LH