Red T-shirt

I filled the coffee-mug with half-boiled coffee of our hostel and took out my notepad and started scribbling. I've a reason to write now. Today evening I went to JNV Kollam in connection with some sports events of my college. My role was only a coordinator, not a participant. Boys with red, blue, green and yellow colored t-shirt with JNV Kollam print on the back flooded to the ground.
I also had one which said "JNV Alleppey" with black dye. The t-shirt which I washed only on weekends. I had done plenty of hard work with that t-shirt on. It smelt my sweat. Some days I felt even my bones are cracking with this hard core courses. It witnessed morning PT, evening games, yoga classes and many more things. It was with that t-shirt we take a power nap of five minutes after brushing the teeth in the morning. Some even sleep with that t-shirt so that they could wake up a little bit late compared to others. No PT today was an everyday wish of almost every students. That was a time.
A boy with yellow colored t-shirt leveled the ground after every jump. I could see a better future even if he looks so shabby, thin and frail. When we were in Navodaya, we hate the system, the strictness and everything, but now we are realizing the value of Navodaya life...
Navodaya simply rocks... ;)


-Athira M. K.

Comments

  1. ipazhum dress weekend ano kazhukune?

    ReplyDelete
  2. edi nee epozhum nytil unifrm ittu kndu ano uragune??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh grt games tym wch we njoy d most wearng our dirty t shrtz....:p
    do u remem our spcl pt?????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous: :P

    @aswathy: hw can any1 4get dat dear... it s d only opportunity 2 bunk d classes @jnv

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jk : Thnq. I dont know his name. sme1 4m jnv kollam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Inside Matters...

Sky is Clear Here!!!

Thread Bangles