2011 and me

2012 is at the door and it is a high time to recollect everything that happened in 2011. I have given up the habit of diary writing so early (I wish, I could start it from New Year onwards), so it is very difficult to summon up the past incidents. Anyway, 2011 was a good year for me. I had made many decisions by my own; some were good while some were total failure.

Things happened in 2011
  • For the first time I moved out of Kerala. It was along with my friends for an excursion. We went to Mysore and I enjoyed Wonderla the most.
  • I have cut my hair short. I feel both sad and happy on it.
  • I’ve deleted my orkut account and started accounts on fb, twitter and linkedin. I’m really inactive in linkedin. I often feel to delete the fb account as it is very difficult to update all. But I can’t leave my friends’ updates.
  • Met some of my long lost friends mainly through SNS. :)
  • Forgot to send birthday wishes to my best friends (I’m sorry). :(
  • I got placed in a MNC through campus placement (Thank God), but Mom is insisting me to go for higher studies.
These are some of the random incidents that came to my mind when I think of 2011.

The things which made 2011 a special year are the moments which I’ve spend with my dear ones, friends, cousins… The celebrations in the college, the get-together with my school friends added colour to my life in 2011.
Thank you everyone for making this a wonderful year and I hope that it will be more wonderful in the coming years also.
Good Bye 2011
Welcome 2012
Happy New Year


-Athira M. K.

Comments

  1. Great recap of 2011 and wish you all the best for 2012 =)
    Happy New Year!!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Inside Matters...

Red T-shirt

CEK LH