Thread Bangles

Have you seen the bangles wore by Sruthi Hassan in most scenes in 7 aam arivu (Tamil movie)??? And it is seen in the hands of most of the Indian celebrities these days. Those multicolored bangles are the latest trend in bangle designs.



It suits well with the multicolored salwaar-kameez, kurthis-jeans and also with other casuals. I felt as it is a must in the collection of each college girls. So I decided to purchase it when I came home for the sem break. I’ve asked for it at many ladies store but found only in one. It looks so colorful and elegant in the silk thread. There it costs Rs. 50 for each dozen. I felt the price so reasonable only after I have made by my own. It really required some pain.

If you are ready to spend some time then you can also make it. Here are my DIY tips to make these beautiful bangles.

Things you need:
1. Ordinary plastic bangle.
2. Silk thread.
3. Gum (Fevicol).



Steps
Apply some glue over a part of the bangle. Wind the silk thread along the bangle starting from the part where glue is applied. Also apply some glue when the winding ends.
I am very interested to make these kinds of items by myself. Try yourself. It will be great fun and also a sense of satisfaction. Those who are so lazy can contact me, so that you can purchase it from me, if you didn’t find it in your locality.





Thank You. Have a great style ahead.

- Athira  M. K.



Comments

  1. So cute... I actually ended up watching that movie last night with my parents =) Literally love the tutorial and ya my first ever tamil blogger friend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Harija
    Thank You for the comment. Anyway I'm not Tamil. I'm a Keralite(Malayalee).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your not tamil and you watch tamil movies yeah...
    and I also have a malayalee BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arun: thx
    @anonymous: dats cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @faamitha

    ur blog s quite interesting....especially the theme used ,grabbed me...the way u xpressed s cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of glue should I use? I am using silk thread, as it is very silky fevicol or fabricglue doesn't work well. Any clues?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sky is Clear Here!!!

What Inside Matters...